We offer a number of training and development opportunities for education staff and other professionals, and can tailor the following training to meet the needs of individual establishments.
- Adverse Childhood Experiences and the Impact on Pupil Learning (1 day)
- Attachment, Trauma and Brain Development (1 day)
- H.G.I.O.S.C – How Good Is Our Self Care? (1 day)
- Mindfulness for Life (8 week block)
- Therapeutic Play in the Classroom (1 day)
- Mindfulness in the Classroom (1 day)
- Building Resilience in the Classroom (1 day)
- Mental Health and Well-being for Young People (1 day)
- Scottish Mental Health First Aid: Young People (3 parts)
- Resilience: The Biology of Stress and the Science of Hope
- Paper Tigers
If you are interested in any of the above training or if you would like to find out more please contact us via the form below
You can contact us by phone, writing to us or using the form below to send us a message.
26 Newton Place,
Glasgow, G3 7PY.
0141 332 8371
As required by law and in line with The Duty Of Candour Procedure (Scotland) Regulations 2018, St Margaret’s Children and family Care Society operates a duty of candour policy.