We offer a number of training and development opportunities for education staff and other professionals, and can tailor the following training to meet the needs of individual establishments.
- Adverse Childhood Experiences and the Impact on Pupil Learning (1 day)
- Attachment, Trauma and Brain Development (1 day)
- H.G.I.O.S.C – How Good Is Our Self Care? (1 day)
- Mindfulness for Life (8 week block)
- Therapeutic Play in the Classroom (1 day)
- Mindfulness in the Classroom (1 day)
- Building Resilience in the Classroom (1 day)
- Mental Health and Well-being for Young People (1 day)
- Scottish Mental Health First Aid: Young People (3 parts)
- Resilience: The Biology of Stress and the Science of Hope
- Paper Tigers
2019 Training Calendar
From Mindfulness to the screening of the film Paper Tiger
Before you can send this form you need to enter the total of the of the sum in the box provided.
Feel free to contact us on on the info below or use the form to send us amessage..
26 Newton Place,
Glasgow, G3 7PY.
0141 332 8371